Elizabeth (Lisa) Tuck, Esq.
Elizabeth S. Tuck is the founder of The Tuck Firm, LLC (formerly the Loring Law Office, LLC). Elizabeth has focused exclusively on employment law for over 18 years. She advises employees and employers on all aspects of employment law in the public and private sector. Elizabeth has litigated over 90 employment matters in state and federal court, including class actions and appeals, and has successfully resolved hundreds of employment–related disputes outside of litigation.
Elizabeth has been selected to write and speak on many employment law issues including whistleblower protection, sexual harassment, non-compete and severance agreements, disability accommodation, EEOC/OCRC practice, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, workplace bullying, federal and Ohio wage law, and mediation/arbitration. A practicing member of the Ohio, Cincinnati, and federal bars, Elizabeth – who also goes by Lisa – is active in a number of professional and charitable organizations.
Recognition & Affiliations
- Super Lawyer (peer evaluated) 2015 – 2022
- Rising Star (Super Lawyers) 2007, 2009, 2011 – 2013
- Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, Fellow/Graduate
- Potter Stewart Inn of Court, Master of the Bench
- Time’s Up Legal Defense Fund, Grant Awardee, Contributing Attorney
- Pro Bono Partnership, Contributing Attorney
- ProKids, Court Appointed Special Advocate
- Gorman Heritage Farm Foundation, Secretary, Board of Trustees; Executive & Development Committees
- Center for Respite Care, Member, Board of Directors; Development Committee
- Tender Mercies (past), V.P. Board of Trustees; Chair, H.R. Committee; Executive Committee; Governance Committee
- Ohio Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, admitted